Apples!!
This past weekend, we headed to Carter's Mountain with our friends Taylor and Danny and their 2 boys, Parker and Mason. We had a blast apple picking and enjoying each other's company, as well as the gorgeous weather! My friend Taylor took these wonderful pics but I realized today that we didn't get any pictures of her! I'm sorry Taylor! I promise we'll get a bunch of pics of you next time. :)
Adam had such fun trying his first apple. He just wanted to keep licking it...I felt bad that he couldn't enjoy a bite of such a yummy, crisp apple, but his time will come. :)
This is definitely one of my favorite pics! I just LOVE that gummy grin!!
Daddy standing in line with Adam for his first hayride...
Mason and Adam laughing at each other...so cute!
The Shepherd boys...
Adam and Mason enjoying their apples...
Don't drop me Mommy and Daddy!!
Mr. Serious...
Ready to go!
Oops! My hat's falling off!
Content with my apple...


4 comments:
What a fun trip! Don't you love fall? Looks like Adam is having a blast taking in all of God's creation! Love you guys!
Hey, I bet that was a lot of FUN! Adam is looking sooooo cute. Love the big ol' smile he has in one of those pics.
I love the serious photo - he's so beautiful! =)
Hey there toots! Those pics are the cutest pics I've EVER seen!!! Adam is amazingly adorable! I caught myself smiling and laughing to myself every time I look at your blog!
Post a Comment